PANASONIC LP-S SERIES
The output power for this model was increased from 12 W to 42 W to improve deep engraving performance on metal. This allows tool-grade steels to be deep marked and black marked at high speeds. The robust housing, the exacting technical design and high-quality components meet IP67G degree of protection, destining the LP-S series for duty in even the toughest applications in the automotive and metalworking industries. In addition, the connector is water-resistant, dust-resistant and oil-resistant. The lenses are coated with protective glass. The device’s unique design makes it possible to remove the fibre-optic cable from the laser unit. This considerably simplifies integration and servicing of the device.
- Ytterbium fiber laser technology.
- Laser power of 42W (LP-S500) or 17W (LP-S200).
- Protection level IP67G.
- Removable fiber optic cable “plug&play”.
- 2D code marking (Datamatrix, QR code, etc).
- Static and dynamic marking.
- Marking area up to 160x160mm.
- Air cooling.