PANASONIC LP-400 SERIES
Panasonic has designed the LP-400 series Laser Marking Systems for industries with particularly high demands in terms of speed and functionality. This high-quality solution provides first-class marking quality, and works a great variety of materials at a high level of precision. Some series types, with a laser beam diameter of only 95 μm, are particularly well-suited to providing difficult materials with ultra-small markings. There are also solutions which, due to their somewhat shorter wavelength of 9.3 μm, fit the criteria required for marking transparent resins such as PET or PC.
- Integrable laser with compact design.
- CO2 laser technology.
- Rotary marking head or tower type.
- 10W, 20W or 30W of laser power.
- Air cooling.
- Marking area up to 160 x 160 mm.
- Static and dynamic marking.
- 2D code marking (Datamatrix, QR code, etc).